Thursday, December 3, 2009

My babies

I think our kiddos all look pretty similar as newborns... Can you tell who is who? :)






4 comments:

Mandy said...

Ok so Daniel was trying to cheat and see when each picture was taken by looking at the properties.. haha! But it didn't work. So we are guessing...

R - 1st pic
D - 2nd pic
L - 3rd pic

Probably totally wrong but they do all look similar for sure. I don't remember all their hair being so dark. :)

Emily Mitchell said...

I think it might be D, R, L in that order. they could be triplets:)

Kristen W said...

Mandy - I got the idea from your blog! I think your boys look so similar from the pics. But Emily got it right. R & L actually look the most similar I think but most of the photos have so much pink or blue it's just too obvious. Kristen :)

natasha {schue love} said...

This is so sweet...I can see subtle differences. Will be fun to compare my own one day. Thanks so much for stopping by and being so honest. It's nice to "meet" other mamas out there!