Friday, November 13, 2009

It's a boy!

Well, our baby is now over a month old & I'm just getting to our blog... Life's been a bit busy! :)

... but wonderful. We are so blessed, Reid David was born October 6th at 8:09 AM ... He was 19 inches and our biggest baby at 7 lb 12 oz. Life has been a bit of a blur since he's joined us but we are so thrilled to be a family of 5.

We had wonderful support from our families and friends for the first few weeks and are so thankful. I think the adjustment has gone very well.

D and L are so thrilled to be the big brother and sister. They really dote on him. A few pictures are attached. I think he really looks like Scott... and D & L too- maybe I'll post some baby pictures of them all but we think they all looked similar as newborns.

We are so in love with our litle boy - God is so good to us!

Take care - more posts coming soon (hopefully...)









1 comment:

HeatherV said...

Too cute. Heidi says he looks like Scott and D&L. Miss you and wish I could see your little boy. Can you send me your address please! Hopefully we can chat soon. When is good for you?